Filtran LLC provides world class filtration system solutions through understanding our customers, developing new technologies, and engaging our people in a culture of continuous improvement while respecting the environment.
Filtran LLC is committed to meeting customer requirements and increasing customer satisfaction through a team culture of continuous improvement of its products, services and quality management system.
Filtran LLC is committed to operating its business throughout the world in a manner that meets or exceeds applicable environmental laws, and is protective of the environment and public health. We are aware of the importance of our natural resources to the quality of human life and will strive to continuously improve the management of our environmental responsibilities.
Filtran's EMS pertains to filter production at the Des Plaines, IL facility. Filtran's EMS encompasses its core business of planning, designing, producing, and testing filters.
Filtran is committed to protecting the local and global environment of the Earth. To minimize environmental impacts concerning our activities, products and services, we shall:
1. Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the Company subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects.
2. To include the consideration of environmental issues in all business strategies and initiatives.
3. Filtran senior management are committed to ensure that protection of the environment is firmly embedded in both the company's and all employees culture and will endeavor to influence its suppliers and customers in a similar strategic environmental manner
4. Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimize the consumption of resources.
5. Consider the wider global impact of all our activities including those of our supplier's customers and other stakeholders
6. Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner and ensure that a continuous professional development strategy remains core to our business goals
7. Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractors.
8. To investigate the feasibility of influencing its suppliers, customers and third parties with consideration to life cycle impacts of their aspects and activities
9. Encourage and enhance biodiversity and ecology
Filtran is committed to continual improvement of environmental performance. This Policy will be communicated to all staff, contractors and suppliers, and be available to the public through selected media.