Filtran provides world-class filtration system solutions through understanding our customer’s needs, developing new technologies, and engaging our employees in a culture of continuous improvement while respecting the environment.
We say what we do and we do what we say.
We control outcomes through our actions.
We have an owner’s mindset to embrace critical questioning, innovation, service and continuous improvement.
At Filtran, we are committed to operating our global business in a manner that meets or exceeds all environmental laws and protects the environment and public health. Our natural resources are limited and essential to the quality of human life and accordingly, we strive to continuously improve the management of our environmental responsibilities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier and more productive.
Filtran’s EMS pertains to filter production at the Des Plaines, IL facility. Filtran’s EMS encompasses its core business of planning, designing, producing, and testing filters.
Filtran is committed to protecting the local and global environment of the Earth. To minimize environmental impacts concerning our activities, products and services, we shall:
1. Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the Company subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects.
2. To include the consideration of environmental issues in all business strategies and initiatives.
3. Filtran senior management are committed to ensure that protection of the environment is firmly embedded in both the company’s and all employees culture and will endeavor to influence its suppliers and customers in a similar strategic environmental manner.
4. Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimize the consumption of resources.
5. Consider the wider global impact of all our activities including those of our supplier’s customers and other stakeholders.
6. Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner and ensure that a continuous professional development strategy remains core to our business goals.
7. Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractors.
8. To investigate the feasibility of influencing its suppliers, customers and third parties with consideration to life cycle impacts of their aspects and activities.
9. Encourage and enhance biodiversity and ecology.
With more than 60 years of providing innovative solutions, we can help meet your challenges.
We have facilities in North America, Germany, Japan and China. We have a global footprint and can serve you locally.
We are a global premiere supplier of OEM aftermarket automatic transmission products.